Blaklader Lightweight Safety Shoes - S3 & Composite Toe
Product No. 242939079990-4
FREE shipping to Ireland on Blaklader orders €50+ (7-10 days)
Lightweight Safety Shoes with protective composite toe caps
This pair of lightweight safety shoes has comfortable shock absorption, soft nail protection and excellent slip resistance on slippery surfaces as well as 100% non-metal toecaps, making them the best lightweight safety shoes for many tradesmen from different sectors.
Water and oil repellent with nubuck uppers. A protection class of S3 SRC.
Size Guide (UK & Swedish Size)
Main Safety Properties of these S3 Lightweight Safety Shoes
Toe Protection Against 200-Joule Impact
Antistatic to Prevent Build-up of Static Electrical Charges.
Energy Absorption in Heel & Fully Enclosed Heel
Oil Resistant & Cleated Outsole and Water Resistant Upper
IDEAL FOR: Craftsmen, Drivers, Industrial workers, Gardeners, Electricians, Painters, Mechanics, Warehouse workers, Service workers, Entertainment Profs, etc
CERTIFICATIONS: EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 SRC
- Upper Material: PU-coated leather
- Nail Protection Material: Textile
- Toe Cap Material: Composite
- Insole Material: Textile, soft EVA, polyester-based conductive thread
- Sole Material: EVA midsole, nylon shank, rubber outsole
- Lining Material: Polyester
Why are they so lightweight?
Thanks to the toe cap construction and simple yet functional shoe design, these lightweight non metallic safety shoes are about 30% lighter than traditional steel toe shoes, making them very comfortable for long workdays.
Another reason for making them popular across industries is their non-metal nature. As they have no metal and offer excellent electric resistance, electricians and engineers highly prefer this type of footwear. Other workers who work on a site where employs metal detectors also prefer them.
Additionally, composite toe shoes do not conduct heat very well. If you work outdoors and encounter cold, wet conditions, a set of composite toes will not chill your feet.
What benefits are these S3 lightweight safety shoes outside of their low weight?
- Toe protection: A safety toecap - a component built into a shoe - is designed to give protection against impact (at least 200 J) and against compression (at least 15 kN).
- Antistatic protection: It is to indicate that a shoe cannot become statically charged. We don't want these static charges to accumulate because the sparks created by this discharge can be life-threatening in explosion-risk areas.
- Penetration resistance: This guards against nails and other objects. To meet this standard the footwear must be able to resist a penetration force of 1100N
- Energy absorption in the heel: Shock absorbance within the heel construction can be beneficial to wearers to prevent injuries that occur through impact loading to the foot in daily activities such as jumping, running or and even walking.
- Fuel oil resistant outsole
- Water-resistant upper
See Also: Safety Shoes
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.