Dirty Rigger Firm Grip Leather Gloves Framer Style (Genuine Leather)
Product No. DTY-LFRM_V2
Firm Grip Leather Gloves with Framer Style Dexterity
Open tips give instant access to the thumb, middle and index fingers for essentially intricate tasks. Specially selected, double-layered goatskin hide creates an exceptional defence for the palm of your hands. A one-piece palm base combines with an articulated second layer to allow optimum freedom of movement as you work. Dirty Rigger® select leather delivers a natural ability to resist friction, providing a barrier for your hands when working with rope, cables and staging.
Powered by Mountain Productions, MTN has over 40 years of experience in the stage production. During the strenuous tasks that require all of our attention, we need a good pair of rigger gloves to look after our hands. Dirty Rigger Gloves are definitely our picks.
Features & Benefits
Genuine leather palm:
- Goatskin leather offers a high level of movement, without sacrificing toughness. They are some of the best working gloves for workers in forestry or construction industry.
- Ultra-durable, double-layered leather palm
- Articulated second layer for freedom of movement (palm side)
- Double-stitched seams: Built to last due to its heavy-duty nylon double stitching
- Breathable glove back to relieve heat: A lighter back on the glove minimises heat build-up and helps maintain a comfortable flow of air as you work.
- 3-finger design: keeps your ring and little finger covered, while your thumb, middle and index finger are free for the most intricate tasks, like console operation.
Snug fit to minimize snagging
as you work
- Write-on ID tag
This glove is currently undergoing PPE testing and should be considered suitable for general use in the meantime. For specific PPE requirements please refer to our specialised PPE range.
First look at the gloves, I am well impressed with the quality and finish [no stray threads, nice neat stitching]
But when I tried to put them on, it looked they were not going to go anywhere near fitting my claws.
I persevered and got them on, although the thumb tips were very tight.
I gently dressed the stitching joint over a tapered steel mandrel and the fit was perfect.
I have used these gloves on a hard weeks work with sheet metal and I can say so far I love them.
Some of the first & second finger stitching let go, but I had dressed these as well [my mistake]
I will definitely be buying more.
Just for context, I have ware and tare damaged finger joints . I have tried all the major brands Milwaukee, Snickers etc and they fail very quickly.
Delivery was quick but expensive!
Customers Also Bought
Dirty Rigger DVI ProtectorRegular price $16.00 $19.68Unit price per
Dirty Rigger Protector™ - Framer Heavy Duty Gloves (EN388)Regular price $37.00 $45.51Unit price per
Dirty Rigger Rope Gloves - Rope Ops™ (Genuine Leather) EN388Regular price $44.00 $54.12Unit price per
Dirty Rigger Framer Gloves - Comfort Fit™ (General Use)Regular price $18.00 $22.14Unit price per
Dirty Rigger Floor Cable Cover - Carpet Crawler™Regular price $24.00 $29.52Unit price per
Dirty Rigger Framer Gloves - SlimFit™Regular price $18.00 $22.14Unit price per
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.