Yale lift 360 Chain Hoist Stainless Steel 500-4000KG
Product No. Yalelift360-CR-500-3
Yale lift 360 Chain Hoist with a 360 rotating hand chain guide and corrosion protection
The Yale lift 360 opens up a new world of hand hoist safety for the operator. Areas of applications, as well as the operating conditions, have been changed by a revolutionary hand chain design.
Corrosion Protection: Instead of regular chains, these corrosion-resistant hoists featuring stainless steel hand and load chains increase life expectancy and are particularly ideal for applications with increased requirements towards corrosion protection.
Safe Operation: The Yale lift 360 chain hoist is for heavy industrial applications and revolutionizes every operation. By means of the 360 rotating hand chain guide, the user can operate the hoist from all directions and is no longer directly within the danger zone as before.
Flexible Control: The Yalelift 360 can be operated safely and efficiently from all positions, even from the side of the load. This means greater flexibility of the working position.
Work from above: The flexibility of the Yalelift 360 allows the operator to work from directly above the load. The advantage of this application is you can have a long lift whilst using a relatively short hand chain. The revolutionary chain guide ensures a precise and smooth chain operation at all times.
Britain’s No. 1 Name for Lifting - YALE
Yale is a global brand of Columbus McKinnon (CM). The Yale name is synonymous with quality hoisting equipment and has been since 1877 when Linus Yale, Jr. produced the first spur geared hand chain hoist with the Weston Screw Brake. Today, nearly 145 years on, Yale still leads the industry with new and innovative products, making their hoists and lifting equipment the no.1 choice in the UK and globally recognized.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The enclosed robust housing: Protects all internal components
- The extremely low headroom: Allows maximum use of the lifting height.
The revolutionary 360° rotating hand chain guide: Allows the operator to work from virtually any position, in confined spaces or above the load.
- The Yalelift can even be operated from the side of the load which also makes it possible to use the hoist for horizontal pulling or tensioning.
- Due to the additional flexibility, the operator is no longer forced to work in the danger zone near the load.
The brake system is extremely quiet.
- It also guarantees operational safety and improved serviceability due to the omission of the vulnerable ratchet pawls.
- Chain guide and gearbox are almost totally enclosed. Even under the toughest conditions the internal gear-box remains protected.
- The hardened load sheave with four precision machined pockets: Ensures accurate movement of the load chain.
- Drop forged load and suspension hooks that yield under overload instead of breaking. The hooks are fitted with robust safety latches and rotate 360°.
- High quality encapsulated ball bearings and sliding bushes for smooth and effortless operation.
- Applications: food processing (e.g. dairy, abattoir, etc.), chemical industries (e.g. paper, dye industries), farming and sewage treatment.
How to use a Chain Hoist?
Hand Chain Hoists are designed to lift or lower a load by pulling one chain with both hands. The small pulling force applied is transformed over a long distance to a large force over a short distance to move a heavy item. They are also commonly known as hand hoists or chain blocks. Sometimes, block and tackle or chain falls have the same meaning as hand chain hoists.
Why buy from us?
Since 1979, we have been providing the toughest and safest gear to every customer. As a global provider, we only partner with the top-trusted brands and carry the highest quality products to ensure you get the job done. At MTN SHOP, our professional product experts are always happy to help select the right products for your unique requirement.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.