Yale Fall Arrest Lanyard
EN354 & EN355 Compliant Fall Arrest Lanyard with Scaffold Hook & Screw Gate Connector
What is a fall arrest lanyard? In a fall arrest system, one end of the lanyard connects the body harness' s fall arrest D-ring while the other end attaches a secure anchorage. In a fall, the lanyard with a shock pack will catch the fallen user and absorb the majority of the shock forces created. The forces absorbed by the user will never be above 6Kn.
Yale believes in total commitment to safety awareness, resulting in a better working environment. Its comprehensive range of safety products is manufactured under ISO9002 accreditation and meets all relevant European CE standards. Fast & International Delivery Now! For any inquiries, please contact us via Chat.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Types of Lanyards: Rope and Webbing (Twin-Tail versions are available)
- Diameter: 12mm (For Rope only)
- Length: 1.5m and 2m
- Standards: EN354 and EN355
- End Fittings: Screw gate connectors and/or Scaffold hook
FAQs About Fall Arrest System
How does a shock-absorbing lanyard work?
The unique feature of a shock-absorbing lanyard is that it has a built-in shock pack. When a significant, sustained dynamic force is applied to the lanyard such as in a fall, the pack expands to absorb the kinetic energy that is created by a body in freefall.
Without a shock absorber built into the fall arrest system, the forces created in freefall will severely injure the worker and more than likely result in a fatality.
Does MTN SHOP carry all components required for a fall arrest system?
- Anchorage: Checkmate Toggle Bolt Anchor (Removable)
- Body Wear: Full body safety harness
- Connecting Device: Safety lanyards
- Others: Kask Helmet, Fall Protection Package