Browse our Shipping Policy
Out of Stock until Early 2022
Browse our Women's Trousers Collection
Ladies Work Trousers with Knee Pads Designed with Female Riggers in Mind
We have become increasingly aware of the lack of proper workwear on the growing female-rigger market and are pleased to finally launch the award-winning Dirty Rigger Ladies Work Trousers.
Highly recommended by female stagehands, riggers, technicians and roadies, these high waisted black work trousers feature a slim-fitting, reinforced design with increased movement and pockets. This is a revolution in women's workwear. Be it bending, climbing, crawling around on stage or building a stage fly system, these are must-have for women.
--Enhance Your Feminine Figure--
• Stretchy cotton trousers for exceptional freedom of movement & all-day comfort.
• Designed for those who use a harness while wearing them.
Built to Last
• Reinforced crotch and thighs as well as many sturdy and functional pockets to ensure durability and longevity
• Developed after extensive research and development
Pockets & Waist Mounted D-rings
• Pockets: Reinforced to carry tools.
• D-ring: For keys and tool lanyard attachments
Comfortable Knee Pads
5mm removable padded foam included providing extra comfort on a daily basis on the job.
Thick Elasticated Waist Belt with Loops
--A Variety of Zipping, Hook & Loop Closures--
• 2 x Nail / Holster Pockets on both sides : Elasticated loops on right pocket for secure and easy access of tools e.g. Multi-Tool, Podger
• 2 x Front Pockets on both sides, hidden by nail pockets : Large and deep enough to accommodate common industry-specific tools
• 2 x Back Pockets* with a bellow: When you bend down, the tools inside the pocket will stay away from the body, offering good freedom of movement.
• 3 x Leg Pockets with different sizes: The smallest one is a pen pocket (See the image)
*NOTE: Poppers on back of flappy pockets with adjacent poppers on the outer leg to fix pockets to leg if desired
--Developed Based on Female Users' Feedback--
What is the story behind Dirty Rigger Ladies' Workwear Trousers?
After exhibiting all over the world and listening to dozens of women who work in the arts and entertainment industry, Dirty Rigger realized the workwear trousers for women available on the market were either insulting, and not designed to fit in the right/BEST places, uncomfortable, useless for the job, or just non-existent. Their view and suggestions began the development of Dirty Rigger Women’s Workwear Trousers.
What are the advantages of Dirty Rigger Women’s Workwear Trousers over others?
Dirty Rigger developed the workwear based on the concept of a pair of fitted, high waisted, stretched, yoga-like trousers with multiple pockets that were desired by the majority. Their research team worked alongside the female industry specialists who tested the initial prototypes. It took 6 versions to get the workwear to the stage where a wider scoped beta programme can be implemented. The beta programme lasted for several months. All regular feedback and suggestions were carefully considered to improve the design, thereby making these trousers truly the best they could possibly be. Lately, they have won the audience innovation award.
How can I choose the right size of Dirty Rigger Trousers?
Dirty rigger provides a size guide of women's trousers in inches and centimetres with detailed instructions.
|Ireland & U.K.||Rest of EU|
|€0 - 150||€15||€17,35|
|€150 - €250||Free||€17,35|
|€250 - €800||Free||€32|
|€800 - €2000||Free||Free|