Certified Single UVC Light for Air & Surface Disinfection
UVC Lamp Lifetime: 9000 hours┋Eliminates 99% of Viruses etc┋Up to 22 m²┋Broad Application┋No Ozone Emission┋Made in Europe┋Air & Surface Disinfection
Manufactured in Europe with high-quality PHILIPS UVC germicidal lamps, B Direct disinfects air and surface (up to 22 m²), prevents secondary infections and eliminates bacteria, viruses and fungal and mould spores in the air.
Featuring standard double security with a moving sensor and extra safety, the UVC sterilizer can be used in retailers, production halls, hospitals, health care facilities, pharmacies, public transport and many more.
How do Luxibel B Direct UVC Sterilizers Disinfect a Restaurant?
Orders require a lead time of 2 weeks for delivery.
Spec Sheet & Cert - User Manual - UVC Disinfection Blog with 7 FAQs
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- A safe, reliable and sustainable disinfection solution
- Eliminate 99% of viruses, bacteria, fungi and harmful microorganisms.
Fast Disinfection time: < 15 min at a disinfection distance of 2.5m
Large Disinfection Coverage: up to 22m²
Long Light Source Lifetime: 9,000 hours [Recommended lamp replacement time: 1 year]
Multiple Mounting Options: Wall, Ceiling or Tripod
- PHILIPS UV Lamps: 35 years of experience in developing and manufacturing UV-C products
A broad-scale of accessories: PHILIPS UVC lamp (TUV55W HO), wireless controller, mounting arm and protective foil for the radiator (on request)
Wide compatibility: offices, meeting rooms, theatres, supermarkets, factories, retailer shops, production halls, hospitals, health care facilities, pharmacies, public transport, etc
UVC LIGHT SAFETY FEATURES:
Alarm Notification: Once B Direct is powered on, the following built-in features will activate to notify users the unit is in operation.
- Sound alarm (will beep continuously)
- LED alarm (will flash continuously)
Sensor Detection: The 360° motion sensor will detect the movement and within 20ms after detection, the unit will be powered off
EN 62471:2009 (idt IEC62471:2006) Photobiological safety of lamps and lamp systems
Coverage: Up to 22 m²
Light source: 1x PHILIPS TUV 55W HO
IP Rating: IP20 [Dustproof]
Input power: 57W AC 220 - 230 V 50 Hz
Dimensions: 1080 x 135 x 164 mm
Weight: 5 kg
Light source lifetime: 9000 hours
Wavelength: 254nm (UVC)
UVC LIGHT CALCULATOR:
- Select a product
- Estimate the distance between the product and the working surface
- View the treatment time that is automatically calculated
(By default, the dose is set to 67 J/m² that is the average dose required to inactivate Coronaviruses)
LUXIBEL B DIRECT UVC STERILIZER CASE STUDY:
- Setup in a butcher shop (Lebbeke, Belgium)
: The shop chooses Luxibel UVC sterilizers to prevent the spread of viruses and bacteria in-store. The two B Direct units are mounted in the kitchen (see the thumbnail 4). After closing, the lamp is lit via a switch placed in another room. After 3 hours, the disinfection is satisfied and the B Direct switches off automatically. - Corporate installation (Turnhout, Belgium)
: The B Direct was mounted in a conference room (see the thumbnail 2,3)
where several people take a seat at the table in one day. After each session, the lamp is lit via a switch placed in a different room. After one hour, the disinfection time is satisfied and the lamp switches off automatically.
BENEFITS OF UVC LIGHT TECHNOLOGY:
- UVC radiation has been proven to be effective against waterborne and airborne pathogenic micro-organisms including those responsible for cholera, hepatitis, polio, typhoid, giardia, cryptosporidium and many other bacterial, viral and parasitic diseases
- UVC installations have low capital and operation cost
- UVC technology is environmentally friendly
- UVC installations are easy to operate and to maintain
- UVC radiation has no harmful effect when overdosed on surfaces, water or air
- UVC radiation works instantly and the effectiveness does not depend on the temperature
- UVC disinfection is a physical process: no substances are added
- The UVC disinfection effect is directly related to the UV dose (which is the product of intensity and exposure time of the micro-organisms) so it’s effectiveness can be simply measured once the system design is validated
Disclaimer: The information in this document has been compiled from reference materials and other sources believed to be reliable and given in good faith. No warranty, either expressed or implied, is made, however, to the accuracy and completeness of the information, nor is any responsibility assumed or implied for any loss or damage resulting from inaccuracies or omissions. Each user bears full responsibility for making their own determination as to the suitability of Luxibel products, recommendations or advice for its own particular use. AED Distribution NV makes no warranty or guarantee, express or implied, as to results obtained in end-use, nor of any design incorporating its Products, recommendation or advice. Each user must identify and perform all tests and analyses necessary to ensure that it’s finished application incorporating Luxibel’s products will be safe and suitable for use under end-use conditions. Each user of devices assumes full responsibility to become educated in and to protect from harmful irradiation. AED Distribution NV specifically disclaims any and all liability for harm arising from buyer’s use or misuse of UVC devices either in development or end-use.