Browse our Shipping Policy
€1,750.00 Excl. VAT €1,999.00
To keep your staff and customers safe, the Xenon Fever Defence is a standalone temperature screening solution that is easy to install and simple to operate without an Internet connection.
Users are screened in less than 1 second without the need for a face covering to be removed, avoiding congestion at the entrance. When a user with an elevated temperature is screened, a red light is visible, an audible message is delivered and a warning alarm sounds.
The device has been installed at firms across numerous industries ranging from construction sites and offices to retail and childcare settings in the EU and US markets.
Quick Facial Temperature Scanning
High Temperature Measurement Accuracy
Easy & Quick Installation
Compact & Lightweight
Wide Measurement Distance Range
With industry-leading features & benefits
NON-CONTACT, VERY FAST & ACCURATE
• Powered by advanced thermal imaging & AI technology
• Clear audible instructions and a sleek LCD interface for easy screening
• No need to remove facemasks
• Adjustable display unit to fit different heights
SIMPLE FEVER DETECTION WITH ALARM
• A red & green light stop-go system
• Green: A normal temperature measurement permitting safe entry
• Red: A potential fever temperature detected, politely warning the user not to enter the building with an audible message.
EASY & QUICK INSTALLATION
• An easily assembled standalone solution with <15 mins to install
• A plug-and-play device: Only a power outlet at the installation spot needed
SECURE DATA STORAGE
• A range of data storage options
• e.g. 'Full Privacy Mode'': No records are stored. ''Auto-Delete Mode'': Records are deleted after a set number of days.
TECHNOLOGY & DASHBOARD
• A cloud dashboard for users to monitor temperature-screening activities
• Hoisted on secure AWS servers to protect data with high-grade encryption
Box Content & Specifications
• CPU: RK3288 Quad-core, RAM 2G, main frequency is up to 1.8GHz
• Load memory: EMMC 4GB
• 1-Year Warranty
• Network Module: Support Ethernet, wireless (WIFI) Audio Support for 2.5w /4R speakers
• USB Ports: USB 2.0 x 2
• Power Supply: DC12V(±10%)
• Power Consumption: 13.5W (Max)
• Head Unit Dimensions: 260.18 x 132.88 x 61.7(mm)
• Height Included Stand: 1480 (mm)
• Weight: 11.9kg
Perfect for use in a range of workplace spaces including offices, retail stores, construction site, hotels, childcare centres and clinics
Trusted by people from different industries
Schools are among top groups introducing Temperature testing
Xenon secures €1m investment for fever detection device
Xenon Fever Defence feature on Virgin Media
Xenon Fever Defence is not a medical device and should be only used for primary screening of potential fever symptoms.
The device does not require wifi or internet connection to allow its fever testing functionality
Xenon and MTN SHOP are advising that GDPR signage should be included at the installation location. The signage should include information such as what the device is used for, what information has been recorded and who users should contact if they want to get their information removed from the device.
In order to comply with GDPR and privacy laws, Xenon Fever Defence currently doesn not have an email option. However, the manufacturer may work on something else in the future.
Xenon Fever Defence is built on an android platform allowing potential integration with a variety of different access control and security systems. The current version of the software however is not integrated with any existing systems.
Online and phone customer support will be provided to customers between Monday to Friday in normal business hours.
It comes with a 1-Year product warranty.
|Ireland & U.K.||Rest of EU|
|€0 - 150||€15||€17,35|
|€150 - €250||Free||€17,35|
|€250 - €800||Free||€32|
|€800 - €2000||Free||Free|