Dirty Rigger Gloves - SlimFit™
Customers Also Bought
Dirty Rigger Gaffer Tape HolderRegular price €7.41 EURUnit price per
Dirty Rigger DVI ProtectorRegular price €13.88 EURUnit price per
Dirty Rigger Multi ToolRegular price €20.67 EURUnit price per
Dirty Rigger Glove ClipRegular price €7.41 EURUnit price per
Dirty Rigger Protector™ - Heavy Duty Gloves (EN388)Regular price €32.10 EURUnit price per
Dirty Rigger Replacement Battery PackRegular price €7.87 EURUnit price per
Dirty Rigger gloves are a lightweight, comfortable barrier against the manual labour demands of entertainment rigging and production. As a well-loved brand by riggers, Dirty Rigger listens to the community and keeps perfecting the product. SlimFit™ is the result of implemented professional feedback.
SlimFit™ range offers all of the great features, protection and comfort of the standard sized Rigger Gloves, but in smaller sizes to well fit smaller hands. With 40 years of experience in the stage production, we know a rigger glove’s fit can make or break a day. Wearing the right gloves with the right fit can make the toughest jobs a lot easier, so we introduced the SlimFit™ range to our rigging shop to cater to those who often find rigger gloves too baggy.
We received positive feedback from female riggers who used to find it very difficult to get a fitted pair of rigger gloves. Our theatre customers told us their female workers had to wear men’s gloves that were often too big even in smaller sizes. 70% of them said wearing the ill-fitting gloves resulted in fatigue, blisters or other injuries. They couldn't focus on the strenuous work at backstage. Now with SlimFit rigger gloves, they can focus on the work and let the gloves look after their naturally slimmer hands.
Features & Benefits
- Lightweight & Breathable offer exceptional all-day comfort
- Perfectly fit: The snug fit design minimises snagging and is perfect for smaller hands down to size XXS to allow every wearer to work comfortably and effectively
- Specially selected synthetic leather: Not only does it provide durability, but it also feels incredibly soft on the skin
- Airprene knuckle padding: Breathable and lightweight, greatly reducing moisture accumulation on the skin and discomfort of excessive heat due to prolonged use
- 4-way Stretched Fabric: For flexible movement
- Synthetic leather: For excellent resistance to hard graft
- Double-stitched seams: Built to last due to its heavy-duty nylon double stitching
- Full-Fingered Gloves: Very tough for lifting heavy stage equipment
- Durable Embossed Leather in key wear areas to provide excellent multi-surface grip.
- Touchscreen compatible index finger
- Eyelet hole for belt clip attachment
- Write-on ID Tag
- 4 Different sizes
- Easy-on pull tab
These gloves are ideal for:
- General rigging
- Camera ops
- Rope handling