Petzl Helmet CHINSTRAP XL for VERTEX & STRATO
Product No. A010FA02
DUAL chinstrap for VERTEX and STRATO helmets (extended)
This chinstrap allows the chinstrap of VERTEX and STRATO helmets to be changed or replaced. It allows the worker to modify chinstrap strength in order to adapt the helmet to different environments: work at height or on the ground. Available in two colors and in a longer version.
Features & Benefits
- This chinstrap allows the chinstrap of VERTEX and STRATO helmets to be changed or replaced.
- Allows the worker to modify chinstrap strength in order to adapt the helmet to different environments: work at height (EN 12492) or on the ground (EN 397). The clip has two positions, corresponding to these two uses: high strength, limiting the risk of losing the helmet during a fall, and low strength, limiting the risk of strangulation if the helmet is snagged while the user is on the ground
- Equipped with a lateral separator to adjust strap length
- Compatible with VERTEX and STRATO helmets
- Available in two colors: yellow and black
- Longer version for different usage situations
- Weight: 34 g
- Material(s): nylon, polycarbonate, high-strength polyester
- Colour: yellow/black
Customers Also Bought
Petzl TIKKA HeadlampRegular price $28.00 $34.44Unit price per
Petzl GRILLON Work Positioning Lanyard 2m 3m & 5mRegular price From $143.00 From $175.89Unit price per
Petzl VERTEX Hi Vis HelmetRegular price From $85.00 From $104.55Unit price per
Petzl WILLIAM CarabinerRegular price From $21.00 From $25.83Unit price per
Petzl Helmet Nape ProtectorRegular price $18.00 $22.14Unit price per
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.