Panasonic Specialist LR1 Batteries [1Pack, Case 10]
Regular price €29.90 excl. €6.88 VAT €36.78 incl. €6.88 VATUnit price per
Please enter correct zip code
- • Hold their power for up to 5 years
- • No mercury added
- • Non rechargeable
Panasonic Specialist LR1 Batteries
The Panasonic Micro Alkaline LR1 (1,5 V) is a cylindrical type of battery. It is also commonly used in flash cameras, which is a typical example of small devices with an intermittent high-current discharge.
These batteries are also appropriate for use in medical devices such as blood pressure monitors, medical thermometers and ear thermometers and also devices like headlamps and watches.
- Excellent price versus quality ratio
- Environmentally-friendly: Mercury-free
- Voltage: 1.5V
- Technology: Alkaline
- Case Size: Case of 10 (=1 x 10 = 10 Lithium batteries)
- Weight: 9.2 g
- Shelf Life: 5 Years
- Diameter: 12 mm
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.