Petzl MICRO TRAXION Pulley
Product No. P53
Ultra-compact, high-efficiency progress capture pulley
Petzl is one of the most sought after brands that supply climbing equipment and gear, both for recreational and professional use. Climbers will love the MICRO TRAXION progress capture pulley for its efficiency, size and features.
MICRO TRAXION is an ultra-compact, extremely light progress capture pulley that is exceptionally efficient. The cam can be locked in the open position so the device can be used as a simple pulley.User Manual - Declaration of Conformity
- Ultra-compact and lightweight
- toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions: frozen or dirty ropes...
- may be used as simple pulley by locking the cam in the raised position
- Aluminum sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- Rope compatibility: 8 to 11 mm
- Sheave diameter: 25 mm
- Ball bearings: yes
- Efficiency: 91 %
- Maximum working load - pulley: 2,5 x 2 = 5 kN
- Maximum working load - rope clamp: 2,5 kN
- Weight: 85 g
- Certification(s): CE EN 567, EAC
- Material(s): aluminum, steel, stainless steel, nylon
- Guarantee: 3 Years
Customers Also Bought
Petzl Spin L2 PulleyRegular price $146.00 $179.58Unit price per
Petzl NEWTON Full Body Harness - EASYFITRegular price $169.00 $207.87Unit price per
Petzl SEQUOIA SRT HarnessRegular price $409.00 $503.07Unit price per
Petzl Harness VOLT HarnessRegular price $303.00 $372.69Unit price per
Petzl Spin L1 PulleyRegular price $104.00 $127.92Unit price per
Petzl Spin L1D Swivel PulleyRegular price $169.00 $207.87Unit price per
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.