Gutster Demolition Bar 1.2m
Product No. GB01
- • Removes nails without having to bend down
- • For prying a stable position with max. leverage
- • Allows users to maintain an almost vertical stance while demolishing
Gutster Demolition Bar with Nail Puller 1.2m
Twice the result in half the time.
Created with high-quality materials, strong enough to handle even the toughest demolition jobs. The nail puller at the back of the head allows you to easily remove nails while you go, without the need for bending over.
The Demolition Bar straddles the stud/joist/beam making the fulcrum point used for prying a stable position. The head has spear-shaped points to get under hardwood and also works well for piercing drywall.
- Pierce Points: For getting through walls (piercing dry wall.) and under floors
- Patented fork-shape head: For straddling beams, studs and joists and an integral nail-puller.
- Allows you to maintain a vertical posture whilst working: less strain on your back, and a faster, more effective demolition process.
- Length: 1.2m
- Weight: 3.86kg
- Dimensions: 116.8 x 13.9 x 13.9 cm
- Constructions: Cast Head with Tubular Handle
Browse other Fiskars Axes
|x5 Hatchet||x7 Hatchet||x10 Axe||x17 Axe||x25 Axe||x27 Axe|
|Chopping smaller logs/kindling||Chopping smaller logs/kindling||Chopping logs||Splitting small- to medium-sized logs||Splitting medium- to large-sized logs||Splitting large logs|
Customers Also Bought
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.