Dunlop Purofort Thermo+ Full Safety Boots
Customers Also Bought
Dunlop Boots - Pricemastor 380PP / VPRegular price From €11.49 EURUnit price per
Dunlop Purofort Thermo+ Full Safety BootsRegular price From €136.40 EURUnit price per
Dunlop Safety Boots - Protomaster Chemical ResistantRegular price €21.00 EURUnit price per
Dunlop Acifort Safety Boots (Unique Rib Design)Regular price €41.40 EURUnit price per
Dunlop Acifort Safety Boots (Concrete Work)Regular price €43.27 EURUnit price per
Dunlop Purofort PLUS Boots - Full SafetyRegular price From €87.99 EURUnit price per
Dunlop Purofort Thermo+ Full Safety Boots
Simply indispensable when working under severely cold conditions
- Amazing cold insulation up to a temperature of -50°C
- Slip resistant for protection under cold conditions
- SRC rated, dirt-repellent outsole for perfect grip
- Unique boot material offering ultimate cut and abrasion resistance, giving them a 50%-100% longer lifespan
- 35% lighter than ordinary wellies, minimizing foot fatigue
- 100% waterproof
Features & Safety Properties
S5 Certified: the highest level of protection
SRC Certified Slip Resistance: meet the most stringent requirements
Cold Insulation & 100% Waterproof
Fuel Oil & Chemical Resistance
Energy Absorption of the Heel Region
Explanations of Safety Properties
S5 CERTIFIED - Tested and certified in accordance with the EN ISO 20345:2011
• Equipped with a protective toecap and midsole and a cleated outsole, offering maximum protection against falling and penetrating objects.
• Steel Toecap: Protects the toes from impacts of an energy level of 200 J and a compression at a load of 15 kN ; Midsole: Prevents penetration until a force of 1100 N.
• Also includes slip resistance, antistatic properties, energy absorption of the heel region, resistance to fuel oil.
SRC CERTIFIED SLIP RESISTANCE - Complies with both SRA & SRB
• SRA slip resistance: Tested on ceramic tile floors covered with a dilute soap solution; SRB slip resistance: Tested on steel floors covered with glycerine
• Actual slip resistance of the Dunlop Purofort Plus boots in practice on slippery tile and steel surfaces
COLD INSULATION - Prevents heat loss and offers outstanding thermal properties
• All Dunlop Purofort boots assure excellent cold insulation down to -20 °C.
• Classified as CI, the temperature decrease measured at the upper surface of the insole does not exceed 10 °C after 30 minutes.
FUEL OIL & CHEMICAL RESISTANT
• The outsole is resistant against oil, which assures that potentially adverse effects of oily substances on the protective properties of the boots are minimized.
• The boots offer protection against a wide variety of chemicals. The specific application with types of chemicals encountered and conditions faced will determine which boot should be opted for.
• The Dunlop boots feature energy absorption of the heel region which limits impact to the foot while walking.
• The provision of shock absorption capabilities within the footwear minimizes the risk of injuries.
What People Say About Dunlop Purofort Thermo
Dunlop Purofort Thermo Plus Product Specifications
|Boot Shaft :||PUROFORT® / Dark Green or Orange in colour|
|Toe Cap :||Steel|
|Insole :||Dunlop Premium PU|
|Outsole :||PUROFORT® / Black or Blue in colour|
|Cold Insulation :||-50 °C (-20 °C for regular Dunlop Purofort boots)|
|Electric Insulation :||Antistatic|
|Safety Standard :||EN ISO 20345:2011 S5 CI CR SRC|
|Segment :||Industrial (Orange) and Agriculture (Dark Green)
Why Dunlop Purofort?
Developed in 1980, Purofort® is the unique Dunlop® material with millions of evenly distributed air pockets making it ultra-lightweight and thermally insulating plus a cross-linked molecular structure that provides flexibility and strength.
Millions Of Air Pockets Providing Comfort:
- Dunlop is the only footwear manufacturer that uses high-pressure technology to produce its boots, making the material packed with millions of air pockets.
- Thanks to the evenly distributed air pockets, Purofort provides extreme thermal insulation, keeping your feet warm in the coldest conditions. It is also lightweight and comfortable.
Optimal Life Span Due To Molecular Structure that contains hard and soft blocks:
- Hard blocks: make your boot resistant to cuts and abrasion, giving them a longer lifespan
- Soft blocks: allow for a thinner shaft which increases flexibility and comfort
Compare Dunlop Purofort with Other Boot Materials
Lightweight: Purofort boots are up to 35% lighter than PVC, rubber or PU boots.
Thermally Insulating: Dunlop Purofort Thermo+ Full Safety Boots provide excellent thermal insulation down to -50C
Flexible: Purofort is extremely flexible, giving you maximum comfort
Strong: Purofort Provides maximum stretch, assuring you boots a longer life-time
Overall Performance: That's why over 10 million people are wearing these unique boots every day
Video: Purofort guarantees long-lasting comfort