The award-winning slip-resistant food boot for (semi)solid contaminated areas, assuring safe working conditions
S4 Certified: the second most stringent protection level
SRC Certified Slip Resistance: meet the most stringent requirements
Cold Insulation & 100% Waterproof
Fuel Oil & Chemical Resistance
Energy Absorption of the Heel Region
S4 CERTIFIED - Tested and certified in accordance with the EN ISO 20345:2011
• The second most stringent category with respect to protective features for safety footwear
• Features: Slip resistance, antistatic properties, energy absorption of the heel region, resistance to fuel oil and a protective toecap.
SRC CERTIFIED SLIP RESISTANCE - Complies with both SRA & SRB
• SRA slip resistance: Tested on ceramic tile floors covered with a dilute soap solution; SRB slip resistance: Tested on steel floors covered with glycerine
• Actual slip resistance of the Dunlop Purofort Plus boots in practice on slippery tile and steel surfaces
COLD INSULATION - Prevents heat loss and offers outstanding thermal properties
• All Dunlop Purofort boots assure excellent cold insulation down to -20 °C.
• Classified as CI, the temperature decrease measured at the upper surface of the insole does not exceed 10 °C after 30 minutes.
FUEL OIL & CHEMICAL RESISTANT
• The outsole is resistant against oil, which assures that potentially adverse effects of oily substances on the protective properties of the boots are minimized.
• The boots offer protection against a wide variety of chemicals. The specific application with types of chemicals encountered and conditions faced will determine which boot should be opted for.
• The Dunlop boots feature energy absorption of the heel region which limits impact to the foot while walking.
• The provision of shock absorption capabilities within the footwear minimizes risk of injuries.
|Boot Shaft :||PUROFORT® / Blue, Green or White in colour|
|Toe Cap :||Steel|
|Outsole :||PUROFORT® / Blue or Green in colour|
|Chemical Resistant Code :||6|
|Cold Insulation :||-20 °C|
|Electric Insulation :||Antistatic|
|Safety Standard :||EN ISO 20345:2011 S4 CI SRC|
Developed in 1980, Purofort® is the unique Dunlop® material with millions of evenly distributed air pockets making it ultra-lightweight and thermally insulating plus a cross-linked molecular structure that provides flexibility and strength.
Lightweight: Purofort boots are up to 35% lighter than PVC, rubber or PU boots.
Thermally Insulating: Purofort prevents heat loss and provides thermal insulation down to -20C and even to -50C
Flexible: Purofort is extremely flexible, giving you maximum comfort
Strong: Purofort Provides maximum stretch, assuring you boots a longer life-time
Overall Performance: That's why over 10 million people are wearing these unique boots every day
The tests with Dunlop Purofort FoodPro boots have all been very positive in terms of wearing comfort and protection. That's why we decided to equip our employees from now on with Dunlop boots only.--Dunlop Customer (Herr Peter W.), Germany
I have used this product for many years so when I needed new one's obviously looked for this brand and product name hard wearing, though I use insoles they are comfortable and slip resistant--Dunlop Customer (Suzanne G.), UK
|Ireland & U.K.||Rest of EU|
|€0 - 150||€15||€17,35|
|€150 - €250||Free||€17,35|
|€250 - €800||Free||€32|
|€800 - €2000||Free||Free|