Dunlop Purofort Boots - FoodPro Multigrip
Dunlop Purofort Boots - FoodPro Multigrip
The award-winning slip-resistant food boot for (semi)solid contaminated areas, assuring safe working conditions
- Extra smooth finish for easy cleaning
- Excellent chemical resistant, minimizing the risk of contamination in the workplace
- SRC rated outsole for excellent grip, ideal for use on the wet and slippery floors in food processing
- Unique boot material offering ultimate cut and abrasion resistance, giving them a 50%-100% longer lifespan
- 35% lighter than ordinary wellies, minimizing foot fatigue
- 100% waterproof & Amazing cold insulation up to a temperature of -20°C
Features & Safety Properties
S4 Certified: the second most stringent protection level
SRC Certified Slip Resistance: meet the most stringent requirements
Cold Insulation & 100% Waterproof
Fuel Oil & Chemical Resistance
Energy Absorption of the Heel Region
Explanations of Safety Properties
S4 CERTIFIED - Tested and certified in accordance with the EN ISO 20345:2011
• The second most stringent category with respect to protective features for safety footwear
• Features: Slip resistance, antistatic properties, energy absorption of the heel region, resistance to fuel oil and a protective toecap.
SRC CERTIFIED SLIP RESISTANCE - Complies with both SRA & SRB
• SRA slip resistance: Tested on ceramic tile floors covered with a dilute soap solution; SRB slip resistance: Tested on steel floors covered with glycerine
• Actual slip resistance of the Dunlop Purofort Plus boots in practice on slippery tile and steel surfaces
COLD INSULATION - Prevents heat loss and offers outstanding thermal properties
• All Dunlop Purofort boots assure excellent cold insulation down to -20 °C.
• Classified as CI, the temperature decrease measured at the upper surface of the insole does not exceed 10 °C after 30 minutes.
FUEL OIL & CHEMICAL RESISTANT
• The outsole is resistant against oil, which assures that potentially adverse effects of oily substances on the protective properties of the boots are minimized.
• The boots offer protection against a wide variety of chemicals. The specific application with types of chemicals encountered and conditions faced will determine which boot should be opted for.
• The Dunlop boots feature energy absorption of the heel region which limits impact to the foot while walking.
• The provision of shock absorption capabilities within the footwear minimizes risk of injuries.
Dunlop Purofort Product Specifications
|Boot Shaft :||PUROFORT® / Blue, Green or White in colour|
|Toe Cap :||Steel|
|Outsole :||PUROFORT® / Blue or Green in colour|
|Chemical Resistant Code :||6|
|Cold Insulation :||-20 °C|
|Electric Insulation :||Antistatic|
|Safety Standard :||EN ISO 20345:2011 S4 CI SRC|
Why Dunlop Purofort?
Developed in 1980, Purofort® is the unique Dunlop® material with millions of evenly distributed air pockets making it ultra-lightweight and thermally insulating plus a cross-linked molecular structure that provides flexibility and strength.
Millions Of Air Pockets Providing Comfort:
- Dunlop is the only footwear manufacturer that uses high-pressure technology to produce its boots, making the material packed with millions of air pockets.
- Thanks to the evenly distributed air pockets, Purofort provides extreme thermal insulation, keeping your feet warm in the coldest conditions. It is also lightweight and comfortable.
Optimal Life Span Due To Molecular Structure that contains hard and soft blocks:
- Hard blocks: make your boot resistant to cuts and abrasion, giving them a longer lifespan
- Soft blocks: allow for a thinner shaft which increases flexibility and comfort
Video: Purofort guarantees long-lasting comfort
Compare Dunlop Purofort with Other Boot Materials
Lightweight: Purofort boots are up to 35% lighter than PVC, rubber or PU boots.
Thermally Insulating: Purofort prevents heat loss and provides thermal insulation down to -20C and even to -50C
Flexible: Purofort is extremely flexible, giving you maximum comfort
Strong: Purofort Provides maximum stretch, assuring you boots a longer life-time
Overall Performance: That's why over 10 million people are wearing these unique boots every day
Dunlop Purofort FoodPro Product Reviews
The tests with Dunlop Purofort FoodPro boots have all been very positive in terms of wearing comfort and protection. That's why we decided to equip our employees from now on with Dunlop boots only.--Dunlop Customer (Herr Peter W.), Germany
I have used this product for many years so when I needed new one's obviously looked for this brand and product name hard wearing, though I use insoles they are comfortable and slip resistant--Dunlop Customer (Suzanne G.), UK
Customers Also Bought
Dunlop Acifort Safety Boots (Chemical-resistant & Heavy-duty)Regular price €32.98 EURUnit price per
Dunlop Safety Boots - Protomaster Chemical ResistantRegular price €21.00 EURUnit price per
Dunlop Purofort Boots - ProfessionalRegular price €81.16 EURUnit price per
Dunlop Acifort Safety Boots (Warwick)Regular price €20.29 EURUnit price per
Dunlop Acifort Safety Boots (Heavy Duty Farm Work)Regular price €33.70 EURUnit price per
Dunlop Purofort Boots - FoodPro MultigripRegular price From €85.31 EURUnit price per