Dunlop Safety Boots - Protomaster Chemical Resistant
Customers Also Bought
Dunlop Purofort Thermo+ Full Safety BootsRegular price From €136.40 EURUnit price per
Dunlop Acifort Boots (Tough Farm Work)Regular price €30.30 EURUnit price per
Dunlop Acifort Safety Boots (Unique Rib Design)Regular price €41.40 EURUnit price per
Dunlop Purofort PLUS Boots - Full SafetyRegular price From €87.99 EURUnit price per
Dunlop Acifort Safety Boots (Chemical-resistant & Heavy-duty)Regular price €32.98 EURUnit price per
Dunlop Acifort Safety Boots (Concrete Work)Regular price €43.27 EURUnit price per
Dunlop Boots - Protomaster Full Safety
Functional food processing work boot offers a perfect fit, optimizing comfort for everyday use.
- Great Chemical Resistant
- 100% Waterproof to give protection in wet conditions
- Oil resistant, SRA rated outsole for perfect grip
- Slip-resistant to assure safe working conditions
MORE FEATURES & BENEFITS...
SB CERTIFIED - The entry-level category with respect to protective features for safety footwear.
- Includes a protective toecap and a slip resistance of minimal SRA or SRB.
- Tested and certified in accordance with the EN ISO 20345:2011 standard.
SRA CERTIFIED SLIP RESISTANCE - Meets the most stringent requirements for slip resistance
- Tested and certified for slip resistance on ceramic tile floors covered with a dilute soap solution.
- Provides a good indication of the actual slip resistance of the boots in practice on slippery tile surfaces.
PROTECTIVE TOE CAP
- Tested and certified in accordance with the EN ISO 20345:2011 standard
- The built-in protective toecap serves to protect the toes from impacts of an energy level of 200 J and a compression at a load of 15 kN.
FUEL OIL & CHEMICAL RESISTANT
- The outsole is resistant against oil, which assures that potentially adverse effects of oily substances on the protective properties of the boots are minimized.
- The boots offer protection against a wide variety of chemicals. The specific application with types of chemicals encountered and conditions faced will determine which boot should be opted for.
- Feature energy absorption of the heel region which limits impact to the foot while walking.
- The provision of shock absorption capabilities within the footwear minimizes the risk of injuries.
- Boot Shaft: PVC
- Toe Cap: Steel
- Outsole: PVC
Cold Insulation: 0 °C
- Chemical Resistant Code: 3
- Safety Standard: EN ISO 20345:2011 SB E FO SRA
- Segment: Food