Dunlop Boots - Promaster Full Safety
Functional food processing work boot offers a perfect fit, optimizing comfort for everyday use.
- Great Chemical Resistant
- 100% Waterproof to give protection in wet conditions
- Oil resistant, SRA rated outsole for perfect grip
- Slip-resistant to assure safe working conditions
MORE FEATURES & BENEFITS...
SB CERTIFIED - The entry-level category with respect to protective features for safety footwear.
- Includes a protective toecap and a slip resistance of minimal SRA or SRB.
- Tested and certified in accordance with the EN ISO 20345:2011 standard.
SRA CERTIFIED SLIP RESISTANCE - Meets the most stringent requirements for slip resistance
- Tested and certified for slip resistance on ceramic tile floors covered with a dilute soap solution.
- Provides a good indication of the actual slip resistance of the boots in practice on slippery tile surfaces.
PROTECTIVE TOE CAP
- Tested and certified in accordance with the EN ISO 20345:2011 standard
- The built-in protective toecap serves to protect the toes from impacts of an energy level of 200 J and a compression at a load of 15 kN.
FUEL OIL & CHEMICAL RESISTANT
- The outsole is resistant against oil, which assures that potentially adverse effects of oily substances on the protective properties of the boots are minimized.
- The boots offer protection against a wide variety of chemicals. The specific application with types of chemicals encountered and conditions faced will determine which boot should be opted for.
- Feature energy absorption of the heel region which limits impact to the foot while walking.
- The provision of shock absorption capabilities within the footwear minimizes the risk of injuries.
Boot Shaft: PVC
Toe Cap: Steel
Cold Insulation: 0 °C
Chemical Resistant Code: 3
Safety Standard: EN ISO 20345:2011 SB E FO SRA