Dunlop Boots - Promaster Full Safety
Functional, Comfortable and multi-purpose work boot optimizes comfort for everyday use.
- Equipped with protective toecap and midsole
- 100% Waterproof to give protection in wet conditions
- Oil resistant, SRA rated outsole for perfect grip
- Slip-resistant to assure safe working conditions
MORE FEATURES & BENEFITS...
S5 CERTIFIED - The most stringent category with respect to protective features for safety footwear
- Unique for the S5 classification is that the boots are equipped with a protective toecap and midsole and a cleated outsole, offering maximum protection against falling and penetrating objects.
- Other protective features include slip resistance, antistatic properties, energy absorption of the heel region, resistance to fuel oil.
- The boots are tested and certified in accordance with the EN ISO 20345:2011 standard.
SRA CERTIFIED SLIP RESISTANCE - Meets the most stringent requirements for slip resistance
- The SRA classified boots are tested and certified for slip resistance on ceramic tile floors covered with a dilute soap solution.
- The results provide a good indication of the actual slip resistance of the boots in practice on slippery tile surfaces.
PROTECTIVE TOE CAP & PROTECTIVE MIDSOLE
- Tested and certified in accordance with the EN ISO 20345:2011 standard, the built-in protective toecap serves to protect the toes from impacts of an energy level of 200 J and a compression at a load of 15 kN.
- The protective midsole is positioned in the sole and penetration is prevented until a force of 1100 N.
FUEL OIL & CHEMICAL RESISTANT
- The outsole is resistant against oil, which assures that potentially adverse effects of oily substances on the protective properties of the boots are minimized.
- The boots offer protection against a wide variety of chemicals. The specific application with types of chemicals encountered and conditions faced will determine which boot should be opted for.
- The boots feature energy absorption of the heel region which limits impact to the foot while walking.
- The provision of shock absorption capabilities within the footwear minimizes risk of injuries.
Boot Shaft: PVC
Toe Cap: Steel
Cold Insulation: 0 °C
Chemical Resistant Code: 2
Electric Insulation: Antistatic
Safety Standard: EN ISO 20345:2011 S5 SRA