Crosby Shackle Black 0.3 - 4.75 T
Customers Also Bought
Looking for the top-named shackle used for theatrical and stage rigging applications?
Ask for a ''Crosby'' - the name synonymous with quality, safety and heavy lifting.
The Crosby shackle S-209T is and screw-pin anchor type which is enhanced with a high-quality black finish, making the shackle blend in with stage surroundings. It guarantees '' behind-the-scene'' strength and dependability without detracting the eye from on-stage action.
- Forged - Quenched and Tempered, with alloy pins
- Capacity permanently shown on every shackle
- Fatigue rated
- Flat black baked-on powder coat finish
- Capacity: 1, 2, 3.25 and 4.75 Metric Tonnes
- Size: 3/8'', 1/2'', 5/8'' and 3/4''
- Safety Factor: Industry-leading 6 to 1
- Standard: EN 13889, ASME B30.26, Federal Specification RR-C-271G, Type IVA, Grade A, Class 2