Centurion Bump Cap
Our low impact lightweight Bump cap offers hygienic protection – ideal for use in the food industry when sterilisation is required.
- Available in multiple colours
- Features a PVC sweatband for comfort
- Replaceable, adjustable plastic cradle
- Shell: High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Headband: Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Sweatband: PVC
- Weight: 200g
- Size: 54-59cm
- Peak Type: Reduced (20mm)
- Standard: EN 812:2012
- Low Temp: -30 °C
- Flame Resistant: F
- Electric Resistance: 440V a.c.
- The Centurion cap has an in-use life of up to 5 years.
- Excessive wear and tear can considerably reduce the lifespan of the product
- Cleaning & Storage:
- Rinse and wipe with a clean cloth under a tap with warm water
- Can be stored and transported in their original cartons at ambient temperature (0°C to + 30°C)
- May be stored in the dark for up to 5 years
- Do not store in direct/high heat or sunlight as this may distort the shell