Bolle SILIUM+ Safety Glasses CSP (Pack 10)
Customers Also Bought
Bolle SILIUM+ Safety Glasses Smoke (Pack 10)Regular price €99.99 EURUnit price per
Bolle SLAM Safety Glasses Smoke (Pack 10)Regular price €59.99 EURUnit price per
Bolle RUSH+ Safety Glasses Clear(Pack 10)Regular price €79.99 EURUnit price per
Bolle CONTOUR Safety Glasses Clear (Pack 10)Regular price €72.99 EURUnit price per
Bolle RUSH+ Small Safety Glasses Clear (Pack 10)Regular price €74.99 EURUnit price per
Bolle SLAM Safety Glasses Yellow (Pack 10)Regular price €59.99 EURUnit price per
Bolle SILPCSP Safety Glasses (Pack of 10)22g︱CSP Lens︱Anti-scratch/Anti-fog︱Chemical-Resistant︱Indoor/Outdoor
SILIUM + is a comfortable and ultra-lightweight polycarbonate model. SILIUM + is an excellent choice, combining style, ergonomics and performances for extended use. Supplied with a microfibre pouch. Also available in Clear lens and Smoke lens.
Mechanical Strength: Low energy impact & Use for high-speed particles at extreme temperatures
Protection from UV & Solar Radiation: EN170 & EN172 Certified. Recommended during activities where the UV radiation source is predominant and for outdoor work
Comfort Sensitivity Perception(CSP): Ideal for all activities that alternate exposure to bright light and low light, while also suitable for extreme temperature environments.
Highly Scratch & Chemical Resistant: This permanent coating applied on both surfaces also delays the onset of fogging for 2 minutes and provides the highest safety for your eyes.
Non-Slip Bridge & Tipgrip: For a perfect fit of the frame on the face. The 160° FLEX frames can adjust the space between the temples for improved comfort.
- A Pack of 10
- Weight: 22g
- EU Standard: Frame marking must include the CE symbol
- EN166: Guaranteed minimum resistance of the protective eyewear againsteveryday risksⓘincluding dropping the protective eyewear onto the ground, ageing by light exposure, exposure to heat or corrosion etc.
- EN166 K for lens: Scratch-certified coating
- EN166 N for lens: Anti-fog certified coating
- F (Mechanical risk) for lens & frame: Low energy impact, resists a 6 mm, 0.86 g ball at 45 m/s
- T (Mechanical risk) for lens & frame: Authorises use for high-speed particles at extreme temperatures.
- EN170: Recommended during activities where the UV radiation source ispredominantⓘe.g. mercury vapor lamps, actinic or germicides, the protection filters ultraviolet radiation.
- EN172: Recommended for outdoor work. Filter protection forindustrial solar radiationⓘEN172 guarantees protection of 99.99% from ultra-violet solar radiation
- Frame: Polycarbonate Gun Metal
- Lens: Polycarbonate; 2,2 mm - Curve 8
- Temples: Polycarbonate Gun Metal / TPE