Bolle SILEX Safety Glasses Clear (Pack 10)
New Years Sale! Use the code NEWYEAR10 for 10% off this product.SALE ENDS IN
Customers Also Bought
Bolle SLAM Safety Glasses Yellow (Pack 10)Regular price €59.99 EURUnit price per
Bolle RUSH+ Safety Glasses Twilight (Pack 10)Regular price €84.99 EURUnit price per
Bolle TRACKER Safety Glasses Smoke (Pack 10)Regular price €119.99 EURUnit price per
Bolle Safety Glasses Neck Cord (10 Pack)Regular price €11.99 EURUnit price per
Bolle RUSH Safety Glasses Twilight (Pack 10)Regular price €58.99 EURUnit price per
Bolle CONTOUR Safety Glasses Clear (Pack 10)Regular price €72.99 EURUnit price per
Bolle SILEXPSI Safety Glasses Clear (Pack of 10)30g︱Clear Lens︱Anti-scratch/Anti-fog︱Indoor
The FLEX 160° technology fits every face perfectly with the flexible bi-material temples and absolute support without pressure points. SILEX has a panoramic vision, ultra-wrap-around protection, lenses with a refined design and coloured temples by Bollé Safety.
No compromise on performance, comfort, style and affordability, SILEX is suitable for all industries: construction, automotive, mining, production line
Protection from UV Radiation: EN170 Certified. Recommended during activities where the UV radiation source is predominant
Clear Lens Model: Approved for permanent wear and certified with perfect optical quality with anti-fog and antiscratch coatings. 99.9% UVA/UVB protection.
Soft & Ultra Pliable Frame: The 160° flex frames can be used to adjust the space between the temples to fit all heads and for better wearer comfort.
Protection Against Everyday Risk: Including dropping the protective eyewear onto the ground, ageing by light exposure, exposure to heat or corrosion etc.
Mechanical Strength: Low energy impact & Use for high-speed particles at extreme temperatures
- A Pack of 10
- Weight: 30g
- EU Standard: Frame marking must include the CE symbol
- EN166: Guaranteed minimum resistance of the protective eyewear againsteveryday risksⓘincluding dropping the protective eyewear onto the ground, ageing by light exposure, exposure to heat or corrosion etc.
- EN170: Recommended during activities where the UV radiation source ispredominantⓘe.g. mercury vapor lamps, actinic or germicides, the protection filters ultraviolet radiation.
- F (Mechanical risk) for lens & frame: Low energy impact, resists a 6 mm, 0.86 g ball at 45 m/s
- T (Mechanical risk) for lens & frame: Authorises use for high-speed particles at extreme temperatures.
- Lenses: Polycarbonate; 2,2 mm - Curve 9
- Temples: Polycarbonate + TPR
- Strap: Nylon/15mm/Adjustable