Bolle IRI-S Safety Glasses Twilight (Pack of 10)
New Years Sale! Use the code NEWYEAR10 for 10% off this product.SALE ENDS IN
Customers Also Bought
Bolle SILIUM Safety Glasses Smoke (Pack of 10)Regular price €94.99 EURUnit price per
Bolle SLAM Safety Glasses Smoke (Pack 10)Regular price €59.99 EURUnit price per
Bolle SILEX Safety Glasses Clear (Pack 10)Regular price €49.99 EURUnit price per
Bolle RUSH+ Safety Glasses Twilight (Pack 10)Regular price €84.99 EURUnit price per
Bolle BAXTER Safety Glasses Smoke (Pack 10)Regular price €122.99 EURUnit price per
Bolle TRACKER Safety Glasses Clear (Pack 10)Regular price €104.99 EURUnit price per
Bolle IRITWI Safety Glasses (Pack of 10)28g︱Twilight Lens︱Anti-scratch/Anti-fog︱Chemical-Resistant︱Outdoor
Bollé Safety has developed IRI-s, a model of universal safety spectacle that is ultra-modular and infinitely adaptable to every individual thanks to the B-Flex shape memory bridge. Supplied with a neck cord. Also available in Clear lens and Smoke lens.
Protection from UV & Solar Radiation: EN170 & EN172 Certified. Recommended during activities where the UV radiation source is predominant and for outdoor work
Highly Scratch & Chemical Resistant: This permanent coating applied on both surfaces also delays the onset of fogging for 2 minutes and provides the highest safety for your eyes.
• A double anti-fog coating
• Filters 76% of blue light
• Used in low light conditions
• Perfect light transmission for outdoors
Perfectly Fits All Faces:
• Pivoting Temples - Adapt the angle of the glasses to a face.
• B-Flex bridge - Fully adjustable in all directions.
• Non-Slip Tipgrip - Dualmaterial design & innovative shape to improve temple comfort & hold.
Mechanical Strength: Low energy impact & Use for high-speed particles at extreme temperatures
- A Pack of 10
- Weight: 28g
- EU Standard: Frame marking must include the CE symbol
- EN166: Guaranteed minimum resistance of the protective eyewear againsteveryday risksⓘincluding dropping the protective eyewear onto the ground, ageing by light exposure, exposure to heat or corrosion etc.
- EN166 K for lens: Scratch-certified coating
- EN166 N for lens: Anti-fog certified coating
- EN170: Recommended during activities where the UV radiation source ispredominantⓘe.g. mercury vapor lamps, actinic or germicides, the protection filters ultraviolet radiation.
- EN172: Recommended for outdoor work. Filter protection forindustrial solar radiationⓘEN172 guarantees protection of 99.99% from ultra-violet solar radiation
- F (Mechanical risk) for lens & frame: Low energy impact, resists a 6 mm, 0.86 g ball at 45 m/s
- T (Mechanical risk) for lens & frame: Authorises use for high-speed particles at extreme temperatures.
- Lenses: Polycarbonate; 2,2 mm - Curve 10
- Frame: Polycarbonate
- Temples: Polycarbonate + TPR