Bolle COBRA Safety Glasses (Clear, Temple) [10pcs]
Customers Also Bought
Centurion Hard Hat Visor CarrierRegular price €17.50 EURUnit price per
Delta Workplace First Aid Kit Large (Pack of 8)Regular price €32.96 EURUnit price per
Centurion AirPro Bump Cap (Reduced Peak)Regular price €25.03 EURUnit price per
Centurion Coolcap Bump CapRegular price €19.76 EURUnit price per
Breakout Sanitizer Spray 500mlRegular price From €5.66 EURUnit price per
Centurion AirPro Bump CapRegular price €25.03 EURUnit price per
Bolle COBPSI Safety Glasses (Pack of 10)28g︱Clear Lens︱Anti-scratch/Anti-fog︱Chemical-Resistant︱Spectacles or Goggles︱Indoor
Wrap-around fit without any visual interference. The COBRA with a 180° panoramic visual field is one of the best-selling models of safety glasses. The option of swapping the temples for an adjustable strap and foam seal means it is a highly versatile model. Supplied with a neck cord.
Mechanical Strength: Medium energy impact & Use for high-speed particles at extreme temperatures
Pivoting & Removable Temples: Used to adapt the angle of the glasses to your face shape & to be replaced with the foam and strap kit
99.9% Protection from UVA/UVB: Recommended during activities where the UV source is predominant, eg mercury vapour lamps. EN170 Certified
Highly Scratch & Chemical Resistant: This PLATINUM coating applied on both surfaces also slows the appearance of fogging and provides the highest safety for your eyes.
Clear Lens: Technology approved for permanent wear and certified with perfect optical quality with anti-fog and anti-scratch coatings.
Protections & Specs
- A pack of 10
- Weight: 28g
- EU Standard: Frame marking must include the CE symbol
- EN166: Guaranteed minimum resistance of the eyewearagainst everyday risksⓘincluding dropping the protective eyewear onto the ground, ageing by light exposure, exposure to heat or corrosion etc.
- EN166 K for lens: Certified anti-scratch coating
- EN166 N for lens: Certified anti-fog coating
- EN170: The protection filters ultraviolet radiation.
- B (Mechanical risk) for lens: Medium energy impact, resists a 6 mm, 0.86 g ball at 120 m/s
- F (Mechanical risk) for frame: Low energy impact, resists a 6 mm, 0.86 g ball at 45 m/s
- T (Mechanical risk) for lens & frame: Authorises use for high-speed particles at extreme temperatures.
- Frame: Nylon/PC/TPR
- Lens: Polycarbonate; 2,2 mm - Curve 9
- Strap: 15mm adjustable
- Foam: COBFSPSI & COBFTPSI