Bolle BAXTER Safety Glasses Clear (Pack 10)
Customers Also Bought
Bolle IRI-S Safety Glasses Smoke (Pack 10)Regular price €109.99 EURUnit price per
Bolle TRACKER Safety Glasses Yellow (Pack 10)Regular price €114.99 EURUnit price per
Bolle PSSBL30 Safety Glasses (Pack of 20)Regular price €55.99 EURUnit price per
Bolle AXIS Safety Glasses Clear (Pack 10)Regular price €76.99 EURUnit price per
Bolle TRACKER Safety Glasses Clear (Pack 10)Regular price €104.99 EURUnit price per
Bolle BAXTER Safety Glasses Clear (Pack 10)Regular price €113.99 EURUnit price per
Bolle BAXPSI (Pack of 10)49g︱Clear Lens︱Anti-scratch/Anti-fog︱Indoor︱Chemical-Resistant
BAXTER, the alternative to the TRACKER model, offers total comfort thanks to its highly wrap-around frame. With its waterproof blue foam (see 2nd thumbnail) and an ingenious system for attaching the strap, BAXTER offers effective protection from sprays of solids and liquids, and against dust.
Mechanical Strength: Medium energy impact & Use for high-speed particles at extreme temperatures
Highly Resistant to Aggressive Chemicals: Protection against liquid droplets or splashes, gas and dust particles
99.9% Protection from UVA/UVB: Recommended during activities where UV source is predominant, eg mercury vapour lamps. EU170 Certified
Highly Scratch & Chemical Resistant: This permanent coating applied on both surfaces slows the appearance of fogging and provides the highest safety for eyes.
Clear Lens: Technology approved for permanent wear and certified with perfect optical quality
- A pack of 10
- Weight: 49g
- EU Standard: Frame marking must include the CE symbol
- EN166: Guaranteed minimum resistance of the protective eyewear againsteveryday risksⓘincluding dropping the protective eyewear onto the ground, ageing by light exposure, exposure to heat or corrosion etc.
- EN166 K for lens: Certified anti-scratch coating
- EN166 N for lens: Certified anti-fog coating
- EN170: The protection filters ultraviolet radiation.
- B (Mechanical risk) for lens: Medium energy impact, resists a 6 mm, 0.86 g ball at 120 m/s
- F (Mechanical risk) for frame: Low energy impact, resists a 6 mm, 0.86 g ball at 45 m/s
- T (Mechanical risk) for lens & frame: Authorises use for high-speed particles at extreme temperatures.
- Frame: Polycarbonate
- Lens: Polycarbonate; 2,2 mm - Curve 8
- Temples: Polycarbonate
- Strap: Nylon
- Foam: Polycarbonate & EVA