Bolle BANCI Safety Glasses Smoke (Pack 10)
Customers Also Bought
Bolle IRI-S Safety Reading Glasses ClearRegular price €12.99 EURUnit price per
Bolle IRI-S Safety Glasses Smoke (Pack 10)Regular price €109.99 EURUnit price per
Bolle RUSH Safety Glasses Smoke (Pack 10)Regular price €57.99 EURUnit price per
Bolle ILUKA Safety Glasses (Pack 10)Regular price From €43.99 EURUnit price per
Bolle RUSH Safety Glasses Clear (Pack 10)Regular price €46.99 EURUnit price per
Bolle Spectacle Case (Pack of 10)Regular price €35.99 EURUnit price per
Bolle BANPSF (Pack of 10)28g︱Smoke Lens︱Anti-scratch/Anti-fog︱Outdoor
Available in Clear lens and Smoke lens, the safety glasses are made entirely of highly-resistant polycarbonate. The model BANDIDO is the perfect value option.
Mechanical Strength: Low energy impact & Use for high-speed particles at extreme temperatures
Protection Against UV & Solar Protection: EN170 & EN172 certified. Recommended during activities where the UV source is predominant and for outdoor work
Wrap-around Protective Eyewear: For a better fit with improved comfort and hold.
Smoke Lens: Approved for permanent wear and certified with perfect optical quality. Used for protection against UVA/UVB and solar radiation.
Supplied with a Neck Cord
- A Pack of 10
- Weight: 28g
- EU Standard: Frame marking must include the CE symbol
- EN166: Guaranteed minimum resistance of the protective eyewear againsteveryday risksⓘincluding dropping the protective eyewear onto the ground, ageing by light exposure, exposure to heat or corrosion etc.
- EN170: The protection filters ultraviolet radiation.
- EN172: Recommended for outdoor work. Filter protection forindustrial solar radiationⓘEN172 guarantees protection of 99.99% from ultra-violet solar radiation
- F (Mechanical risk) for lens & frame: Low energy impact, resists a 6 mm, 0.86 g ball at 45 m/s
- T (Mechanical risk) for lens & frame: Authorises use for high-speed particles at extreme temperatures.
- Frame: Polycarbonate
- Lens: Polycarbonate; 2,6 mm - Curve 9,25
- Temples: Polycarbonate