Blåkläder Trousers - Durable with many pockets for Craftsmen
These classic Blaklader trousers with many practical pockets and tool loops are designed to make you effective in your work with durable 3-needle stitching in exposed places.
They can be easily combined with protective knee pads by sliding them into the knee pockets
Details & Descriptions
OCCUPATION GROUPS: Craftsmen, plumbers, mechanic workers, electricians, etc
MAIN MATERIAL: 65% polyester, 35% cotton, twill, 300g/m²
REINFORCEMENT: CORDURA® reinforced knees and back pockets
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
Multiple functional loops: Strong hammer loop, one belt loop with D-ring on the front for tool/lanyard attachment, wide belt loop at the back
Lifetime warranty on stitches: Inner leg seam with 3-needle stitching for extra durability
10+ Practical pockets that built to last: Replace your average tool belt making for one less thing to wear
- 2 x Back pockets with bellow
- 2 x Nail pockets - with chisel pockets and tool holders, can be tucked into the front pockets when not in use, great for holding a speed square, wire nuts, screws, etc.
- 2 x Front pockets with bellow
- Leg pocket with bellow, flap and pen pocket, extra pocket, telephone pocket and ID pocket
- Ruler pocket with knife holder and pen pocket
- 2 x Knee protection pockets for holding knee pad gel or foam inserts in place, saving your knees when kneeling down.
Others: ID pocket, Metal buttons, Plastic zipper fly
CERTIFICATIONS: EN 14404:2004+A1:2010 together with knee protection 4027, 4057, 4058 and 4032
QUALITY & WASHING CARE
Oeko-Tex®100 certified material.
Related Searches: Mens Work Trousers / Mens Workwear