Arbortec Breatheflex Pro Chainsaw Trousers Type C
Arbortec Breatheflex Pro Type C
With strong and lightweight Dyneema, we can ensure the Arbortec Breatheflex Pro chainsaw trousers will keep you well protected and still allow you the flexibility you need to manoeuvre around the job site and canopy of a tree with ease.
Incredibly Resilient Materials: The Arbortec Breatheflex Pro features an abrasion-resistant panel on the front and ankle of the trouser.
Exceptionally Stretchy & High-Strength Crotch: The stretchy fabric allows for the ultimate amount of movement in the tree. The NEW crotch is made with Kevlar to eliminate ripping.
Chainsaw Trousers Type C: The protection is rated to Class 1 (20 m/s). EN381-5 Class 1 (20m/s) Type C. [saw protection to the front and back of the legs only]
Arbortec Breatheflex Pro Product Video
Features & Specifications
Incredibly Resilient Materials (Grey Areas)
- The abrasion-resistant panel on the front and ankle of the trouser is made of woven with Kevlar fibres
- It is extremely tough when getting bashed and scraped on trees and debris every day.
Exceptionally Stretchy & High-Strength Crotch
- It eliminates ripping.
- The stretchy fabric allows for the ultimate amount of movement and flexibility.
- The material prevents sawdust from getting stuck to this area.
Unrivalled Comfortable New Liner
- Besides offering all-day comfort, it will no longer trap sawdust or leg hairs in the material on the inside legs of the trousers.
Multiple Functional Pockets
- 2 x side pockets on the front with YKK zippers and taped seams
- 2 x fly pockets on the left and right side
- 1.Adjustable waistband
- 2.Kidney pad on the back for braces
- 3.Elasticated hooks at the base to attach to shoelaces
- 4.Reflective decals along the side of the leg
- Colour: Available in 3 colours: Black, blue and lime
- Protection: Type C trouser protection is rated to Class 1 (20 m/s). EN381-5 Class 1 (20m/s) Type C
- Leg Size: Available in regular and tall leg
Chainsaw Trousers Type C Explained
Unlike type A chainsaw trousers that only protect the front of the legs, chainsaw trousers type C provide arborists with maximum all-round protection that covers all round the legs.
Since the protective layer covers the entire surface of the leg, type C trousers are generally used by those who have to climb and operate a saw in awkward positions such as climbers and tree surgeons. Their features can ensure the workers are safe no matter the angle of the work. This may explain why some arborist training institutes insist on students wearing Type C protection, preventing injuries.
The AFAG (Arboriculture and Forestry Advisory Group) also recommends that Type C trousers be worn in aerial work as these garments offer all-round protection.
They are almost always worn as ordinary trousers, not over another garment.
Customers Also Bought
Arbortec Breatheflex Pro Chainsaw Trousers Type ARegular price From €267.90 From €329.52Unit price per
Arbortec Breathedry Smock Jacket HiVisRegular price €191.19 €235.16Unit price per
Arbortec Breatheflex Pro TrousersRegular price From €170.70 From €209.96Unit price per
Arbortec Ascent Pro Climbing BootRegular price €199.50 €245.39Unit price per
Arbortec Breatheflex Pro JacketRegular price €202.38 €248.93Unit price per
Arbortec Breatheflex Chainsaw Trousers Type A - Multiple Leg SizesRegular price From €231.90 From €285.24Unit price per
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.