Arbortec Breatheflex Chainsaw Trousers Type A
Product No. AT4010-OR/BK-XL/REG
Arbortec Breatheflex Type A Chainsaw Trousers
Breatheflex chainsaw trousers have been designed with the arborists and foresters in mind.
They are 6-way stretch, incredibly comfortable and breathable while retaining good abrasion and snag resistance thanks to the outer shell made from Climasphere breathable fabrics. Featuring lightweight yet strong Dyneema® and Kevlar®, you will be fully protected when using a saw.
The AT4010 is a Type A trouser (saw protection to the front) and the protection is rated to Class 1 (20 m/s) EN 381-5 Type A
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Reinforced seams at high tension areas
- Stronger build for longer lasting trousers
- Snag resistance that is a must for tree climbers
Reinforcement at lower leg
- Kevlar reinforcement at lower leg offers resistance to abrasions such as from thorns and brash
- The reinforced lining around ankles reduces wear from boot lace hooks
Six-way stretch technology
- The climasphere breathable fabric delivers superior comfort and flexibility, making this pair the most comfortable forestry chainsaw trousers on the market.
Hi-Vis Reflective decals
- Improved roadside safety in low-light conditions
4 Functional Pockets
- 2 big pockets on the left and right side with a quality YKK zipper system designed to survive extensive heavy use
- Cargo and phone pockets have a double fold-over flap to keep shavings and dust out
Elasticated boot lace fastener
- Reduces sawdust ingress into boots
Type A Chainsaw Trousers Explained
Unlike Type C chainsaw trousers with all-round protection, type A chainsaw trousers protect the front of the legs, suitable for ground workers and firewood cutters.
Type A chainsaw trousers are more lightweight, making working in hot conditions relatively comfortable.
They can be worn over traditional workwear or as a pair of ordinary trousers.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.