3M Ballistic Safety Glasses - Maxim™
Ballistic Safety Glasses60g︱ Interchangeable Lens Options︱Clear Lens︱Anti-scratch/Anti-fog︱Ballistic Proof
3M™ Maxim™ Ballistic Safety Glasses feature an innovative design that enables the user to switch from temples to a headband in seconds. Like other models within the Maxim range, these products include various features intended to provide a comfortable fit that is optimised for the individual user. The nose pads and pantoscopic angle (angle of the lens frame to the temple) are fully adjustable and pliable ‘soft-touch’ materials are used in key contact points. These glasses exceed the Military VO test regiment for high-velocity impact.
Exceed Military VO test regimen for high-velocity impact
Offer excellent protection against UV
Interchangeable lens options & inclinable lens for easy adjustment
Scratch resistance & anti-fogging
Soft, adjustable nose bridge & ‘soft-touch’ brow guard
Protections & Specifications
- EU Standard: Frame marking must include the CE symbol
- EN166: Guaranteed minimum resistance of the eyewearagainst everyday risksⓘincluding dropping the protective eyewear onto the ground, ageing by light exposure, exposure to heat or corrosion etc.
- EN166 K for lens: Scratch-certified coating
- EN166 N for lens: Anti-fog certified coating
- F (Mechanical risk) for lens & frame: Low energy impact, resists a 6 mm, 0.86 g ball at 45 m/s
- T (Mechanical risk) for lens & frame: Authorises use for high-speed particles at extreme temperatures.
- EN170: Recommended during activities where the UV radiation source ispredominantⓘe.g. mercury vapor lamps, actinic or germicides, the protection filters ultraviolet radiation.
- STANAG 2920 ballistic test
- Frame: Black
- Lens: Polycarbonate; Clear with Mirror Coating
Customers Also Bought
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.