Colour-Coded Web Sling - 500kg to 6000kg
Web slings are used primarily for temporary work, such as construction and painting jobs, and in marine operations. They also are the best choice for use on heavy objects, expensive loads, highly finished parts, fragile parts, and delicate equipment.
Checkmate simplex web slings are available with a range of hardware and end terminations. We stock a huge range of simplex webbing slings - 12 various lengths and 7 capacities that are universally colour coded.
Web Sling Features & Benefits:
- Eyes: Becket, flat, reversed, twisted or a range of compatible hardware
- High strength to weight ratio
- Absorbs shock loads
- Light and flexible for easy handling
- Wear sleeves available to protect from abrasion and sharp objects in either webbing or polyurethane
- Helps prevent damage to the surface of goods being lifted
- Unaffected by grease or oil
- Certificates of conformity are supplied with goods
- Easily examined
Web Sling Specifications:
SWL: 500kg to 6000kg - colour coded, referring to the web sling capacity chart
Width: 25mm up to 300mm
Length: 1m to 12m
Safety Factor: 7:1
(What is safety factor of web sling? A sling will not fail if used correctly until a force of 7 times the S.W.L is exerted on the sling)
Standard: EN 1492-1:2000
Web Slings Inspection:
Each day before being used, the sling and all fastenings and attachments shall be inspected for damage or defects by a competent person designated by the employer. Additional inspections shall be performed during sling use, where service conditions warrant. Damaged or defective slings shall be immediately removed from service. (From Occupational Safety and Health Administration)
If any following damage is visible, your web sling should be removed from service immediately.
To learn more about other web sling types, please visit checkmate collection.