100% Cotton Work Trousers from Blaklader x1500 Range
With function and design down to the smallest detail, these cotton work trousers have practical pockets, tool holders and CORDURA®-reinforced knee pad pockets with two different placements.
Tested in the toughest military conditions for 50+ years, CORDURA has been the no.1 material for handling life's tough challenges. Made to withstand the grimmest of hardships, the Blaklader x1500 Craftsman Trousers has gained worldwide recognition for its ruggedness, durability, tearing and scuffing resistance.
Size Guide (UK & Swedish Size)
Features & Benefits
OCCUPATION GROUPS: Craftsmen, Plumbers, Mechanic Workers, Metal Workers, Concrete Workers, etc
MAIN MATERIAL: 100% cotton, twill, 370g/m²
FUNCTIONALITY: Pre-bent knees
REINFORCEMENT: CORDURA® reinforced nail pockets, back pockets, ruler pocket, leg pockets, knees and hem
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Useful tool loops on the waistline - one with D ring for tool/lanyard attachment, two loops on the sides with a button for hammer holder
- Exceptionally durable seams - reinforced crotch seam, inner seam with 3-needle stitching (Lifetime warranty on stitches)
10+ practical pockets built with craftsmen in mind:
- 2 x Nail pockets on each side - with multiple loops for different sizes of hand tools, can be tucked inside the trousers
- 2 x Back pockets with bellow - not stick to the body when moving around
- 2 x Angled front pockets - get your hands in and out very easily
- 1 x Thigh pocket with zipper
- 1 x Leg pocket with double pockets with zipper, pen pocket and inside phone pocket in mesh.
- 1 x Extra-wide CORDURA®-reinforced ruler pocket with pen pocket and knife holder
- 2 x Knee protection pockets - certified to make it possible to assess professional activities which require kneeling down
- Removable ID pocket
FINISH: Adjustable leg hem with drawstring and CORDURA®-reinforcement
EN 14404:2004+A1:2010 together with knee protection 4027, 4057, 4058 and 4032
QUALITY & WASHING CARE
Sanforized (pre-shrunk) tightly woven cotton. Soft, comfortable but hard-wearing cloth. Resists weld spatter and grinding sparks, but is not treated for flame-resistance. Oeko-Tex®100 certified material. Used by many tradesmen.
Related Searches: Mens Work Trousers / Mens Workwear
What People Say About Blaklader x1500 Cotton Work Trousers
Amazing work trousers! never had a better pair of cotton work trousers. Tool pockets / loops are all just where you expect them and the thigh zipped pocket is great for keeping your wallet safe.----- Martin
Not a cheap item but worth the extra money. Well weighted with loads of pockets. Would highly recommend.-----MR SSA WILLIS
A great pair of trousers with great features. The build quality is excellent, with a life time guarantee on the stitching. They are a cotton trouser with the front of the trouser covered in cordura, which is around 50 times stronger than normal cotton. It is actually 100% Cotton so keeps you cool in the summer but still keeps you warm in the winter. Around the bottom at the hem you have cordura so if they are dragging around on the floor they won't fray. They come in lots of different materials and colours. Premium price but a very good trouser.-----Ask Ady The Workwear Reviewer